2023 Annual General Meeting
Date: Wednesday 24 May 2023
Time: 12pm – 1.30pm
Location: La Maison Restaurant, Gateway Island, Victoria
Board Vacancies are filled at the Annual General Meeting. If you are interested in applying to become a Board member of the NELLEN outside of this time, please contact NELLEN on 02 6056 0966.
- Send your resume and cover letter, outlining your reasons for wanting to join the Board, to Virginia Mansell Lees, [email protected], or via [email protected].
- You will be sent a copy of the Prospective Board Member NELLEN Information Pack.
- If you are not currently a member of the NELLEN, there will be a request to complete a NELLEN Membership Application You must complete and submit this application in time for the last scheduled Board meeting prior to the 2024 AGM.
- To stand for the NELLEN Board, you must be a member of NELLEN.
- NELLEN’s CEO ([email protected]) can advise about the relevant categories for NELLEN membership.
- The application process includes an informal interview with the Board Chair and relevant Board members which will be arranged once Steps 1-3 are completed.
20 year Celebration at VicLLEN
This year will be a collective celebration of 20 years of VicLLEN brokering partnerships to open up new pathways and opportunities for Young People. The VicLLEN 20 year celebrations are a chance to connect, reflect and pave the way for an exciting future.