Feeling a bit lost after leaving school?
Unsure about your next steps?
Take the first step towards economic independence by contacting the Be4Work team. Be4Work is:
- a free program
- for young adults aged 17-25
- not currently in school, study, or meaningful employment.
Federally funded, this project is designed to help you transition into a career by providing you with essential job-seeking skills.
We’re talking completely personalized support, focussed on YOUR unique needs!
What Do You Get Out Of It?
Great question! Read on…
🛠️ COMPREHENSIVE SKILLS CHECK
We do a complete evaluation of your skills, strengths, and areas where you might need a helping hand.
- Job-seeking skills, like: resume writing, interview techniques and job-hunting strategies.
- Personal development skills, like effective communication and personal presentation.
- Financial literacy, like tax rules, understanding of financial concepts and superannuation requirements.
- Industry-specific skills you might need to have for a particular job you’d like to do, like forklift skills, safe food handling skills etc.
📃 DOCUMENT REVIEW
We help you organize and audit crucial paperwork, making sure you’re fully prepared for entering into the world of work.
- Do you have or need a driver’s licence?
- Licencing requirements for particular jobs you might be interested in
- Do you have a tax file number (TFN)?
🗺️ CAREER PATHWAYS
We give you a clear, targeted report that outlines your options and next steps to take to make a start on your career path.
- The program provides career guidance to help you identify your strengths, interests, and potential career paths.
Benefit from our industry-specific advice and community connections, opening doors to exciting opportunities.
- We help you connect with your local community and receive mentorship, which can lead to ongoing support and job opportunities.
📚 ONGOING SUPPORT
You continue to get access to resources and materials that can support your job search and career development even after the program is over.
🌐 CULTURALLY INCLUSIVE
No matter your background or circumstances, we make sure you feel welcome and supported.
📍 Location: This service is available across Wodonga, Towong, Alpine, and Indigo Shires.
Ready to make a move? Contact us today and discover endless possibilities!
PHONE: Mark Cottee on 0437 886 172 or EMAIL: [email protected]
Funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services. Go to www.dss.gov.au for more information.