Feeling a bit lost after leaving school? Unsure about your next steps?
Take Control of Your Future with B4Work!
B4Work is an innovative resource that is more than just a program—it’s a lifeline to success. Designed to take the confusion out of what steps to take next, it helps clear the way through the maze of options, requirements and obstacles. Be4Work is:
- a free program
- for young adults aged 17-25
- not currently in school, study, or meaningful employment.
Federally funded, this project is designed to help you transition into a career by providing you with essential job-seeking skills.
We’re talking completely personalised options, focussed on individual circumstances! Take the first step towards economic independence by scrolling down and contacting the B4Work team today.
What Do You Get Out Of It?
Great question! Read on, and watch the video below. Then get in touch with us!
Comprehensive skills check
We do a complete evaluation of your skills, strengths, and areas where you might need a helping hand.
- Job-seeking skills, like: resume writing, interview techniques and job-hunting strategies.
- Financial literacy, like tax rules, understanding of financial concepts and superannuation requirements.
- Industry-specific skills you might need to have for a particular job you’d like to do, like forklift skills, safe food handling skills etc.
We help you organize and audit crucial paperwork, making sure you’re fully prepared for entering into the world of work.
- Do you have or need a driver’s licence?
- Licencing requirements for particular jobs you might be interested in
- Do you have a tax file number (TFN)?
We give you a clear, targeted report that outlines your options and next steps to take to make a start on your career path.
- The program provides career guidance to help you identify your strengths, interests, and potential career paths.
Connections and ongoing support
Benefit from our industry-specific advice and community connections, opening doors to exciting opportunities. You get access to resources and materials that can support your job search and career development, even after the program is over.
- We help you connect with your local community, receive mentorship, as well as ongoing support, all of which can lead to job opportunities.
No matter your background or circumstances, we make sure you feel welcome and supported.
Unsure about your next steps? Dive into the below video to see how Be4Work can be your launchpad into a successful career!
Funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services. Go to www.dss.gov.au for more information.
📍 Location: This service is available across the Alpine, Indigo and Towong Shires, and the City of Wodonga.